1. In a large skillet over medium heat, cook turkey, onion and pepper. Cook until turkey in no longer pink.
2. Stir in taco seasoning and water. Bring to a boil and simmer for 5 minutes until liquid in reduced.
3. Spread 1/4 cup of the refried beans on each tortilla. Top with 3/4 cup of the turkey mixture and 1/3 cup in the shredded cheese.
4. Roll up each tortilla and place side by side in a greased 9 x 13 dish. Top with remaining cheese.
5. Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
6. Spread sour cream over top of casserole, top with salsa, sour cream, lettuce and olives.