Naturally raised, naturally better. Taste the difference...
November 24, 2017
2small onions and garlic (or shallot)chopped
1/4 Cavacodo oil
2 sweet pepperscubed
2 skinned and diced tomatoes
200 mlsour cream
3turkey tenders of 1 small breast roastcubed
1. Fry onion with garlic in oil until onion is clear.
2. add cubes turkey. Fry and remove from heat.
3. Add paprika and a splash of water, peppers, tomatoes, and salt and pepper to taste.
4. Cover and simmer for 30 minutes,
5. Sprinkle flour on top and mix to thicken.
6. Remove from heat. Add sour cream and mix well. Return to heat to simmer for 5 - 10 minutes.
7. Serve with rice, gnocchi or mashed potatoes.